Wednesday, July 25, 2007

To Be with Myself and Center

whew.. today.. well. After inspiration from my newly found good friend Kesha! Here I am. My first blog :) I'm looking forward to a place to put my thoughts.

yesterday and today have been interesting to say the least. I've been a bit frustrated with the work I've been doing. It's lots of data entry and not much of what I thought commercial real estate would be about. Not that I'm trying to whine, although, this is my blog, so maybe I'm allowed a little whine.

One of my dreams is to someday own my own business. Ideally I'd love to own a little wedding/event planning business. Or a coffee shop (I realize that sounds cliche) but mine would be different! Does anyone know people in the business of event planning???

hmmmm...

No comments: